miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

Murdoch: no me interesa el Times, pero sí monetizar MySpace

Rupert Murdoch, quien ha andado muy platicador en fechas recientes, aclara que no está interesado en comprar el New York Times en esta entrevista con el Silicon Alley Insider.
Dice:
"Would the DOJ allow you to buy the NYT? "I don't know. I've never asked them. Whoever wrote that crap, it's nonsense. I'm not interested. We're not interested in buying any more newspapers. We're happy with what we have."
Aun más interesante es su postura hacia la monetización de MySpace, el sitio comunitario que compró hace un par de años:
"MySpace: Where are you at monetizing current inventory on MySpace? "I think we do it enough, except we don't charge enough, and we're in danger of cluttering. I'd rather we have fewer ads and charge more."

No hay comentarios.: